Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in West Jordan, UT | Est. 2016
The Versa Flow was designed to be as versatile as you. It easily adapts to your lifestyle and can be screwed onto a plastic water bottle, used inline with your hydration pack, used as a gravity system or bucket filter, or can be used as a straw so you can drink directly from the water source.
The Versa Flow water filter is one of the lightest and most convenient personal water filters on the market. Weighing in at only 2 ounces, you don’t have to worry about adding extra weight to your pack or try to find a dedicated spot for it. It will fit virtually anywhere. This water filter is perfect for backpacking, hiking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness.
- Size exclusion technology: thousands of tiny holes (0.1 microns) block 99.9999% of harmful bacteria
- Backflush allows you to clear out all particulates and increase lifespan of filter, meaning no additional filters, cartridges, pumps, iodine drops, or batteries ever again
- Attaches to standard plastic bottle with internal 28 mm threading
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 5 minutes
- Exceeds EPA standards for filtration
*Note: the Versa Flow water filter does not remove chemicals or viruses from water. Generally, viruses are not found in North America or in municipal water supplies around the world.
- Dimensions: 1.6″ by 5.25″
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli and Salmonella
- Filter Life: up to 100,000 gallons
Filter material: Hollow fiber membrane