Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Vancouver, BC | Est. 2007
Whether you are day-hiking, backpacking, hunting, cross-country skiing or snowshoeing in the front or backcountry - Armadillo LT™ is a solid gaiter choice for year-round use. They were designed for outdoor enthusiasts who are looking for a waterproof, contour-fitting, lightweight and durable outer or mid-layer to keep snow, rain, mud, scree, rocks, debris, dust and leeches out of boots/footwear and socks and to save your lower legs from brushy conditions.
- Waterproof [Up to 20,000 mm] DWR finish
- Highly breathable, three layer ripstop fabric
- Stretchy upper section: Fits the form of the leg so there is no loose fabric, this also makes them relatively quiet
- Durable lower section: Lower cuff is built to withstand all scrapes and scuffs
- Replaceable instep strap: Durable TPU-coated nylon instep strap
- Zipper protection & secure fit
- Upward facing hook that stays in place once attached to boot laces
- Zip from top down: Fast to put on, take off, and adjust
Sizing (shoe size / calf circumference):
- X-Small: Women's 5-7 / 13.5-14.5"
- Small: Men's 6-8 | Women's 7-9 / 14.5-15.5"
- Medium: Men's 8-10 | Women's 9-11 / 15.5-16"
- Large: Men's 10-12 | Women's 12+ / 16-17"
- X-Large: Men's 12-15 / 17-18"
Weight (per pair):
- XS: 9.1oz
- S: 9.5oz
- M: 10.6oz
- L: 11.1oz
- XL: 11.4oz
- Upper section: Flexia 3.0
- Lower section: 1000D nylon
- Waterproof YKK zipper