Ships in 2-3 business days | Based in Columbus, OH | Est. 2009
Hammock Gear's Traverse (Silpoly Flat Tarp) is intended and ideal for ground camping. Lightweight and durable with minimal stretch, the silicone impregnated ripstop polyester fabric 1.1oz/yd² (20D) will keep you out of the elements.
This camping tarp tent features fourteen perimeter tie outs, two ridge line tie outs, and four panel pull outs (two on each side) for endless possibilities of setup. Each tie out and pull out features a 1/2 inch D-Ring, with the exception of the ridge line tie outs, which are 3/4 inch D-Rings. Hammock Gear's lightweight tarp tents ship with a SilPoly stuff sack and seam sealer for waterproofing the stitching.
- Endless possibilites for setup
- Silpoly is hydrophobic, meaning that it is made from non-polar molecules that repel water. Combined with an additional waterproof sealing, it can be quite effective against heavy rainfall.
- Does not sag or stretch when wet
- Seam Sealing Kit
- Stuff Sack
Note: Does not include guylines or stakes
- Dimensions: 9.5' x 9.5'
- Fabric: 20D Silpoly (silicone impregnated polyester)
- Hardware: 1/2" and 3/4" D-Rings