Ships within 2-4 business days | Based in Jackson, WY | Est. 2010
The Classic Hand-Branded Leather Give’r Gloves were born straight out of the Tetons, where sturdy, lined gloves are a necessity—not a luxury.
"The Glove of 100 Uses" arrive water-sealed and ready to use.
- Slip-on style all-leather glove
- Heatrac micro-fiber insulation
- Sock-lining construction; glove inside of a glove
- Each glove is unique in appearance because of variations in the leather
- Natural wax Sno-Seal waterproofing
The Give'r glove is the ultimate in versatility. Use it for rippin’ ski turns, chopping wood, making snowballs, duck hunting, and about 96 other uses.
Special Ordering Instructions: To obtain your glove size, use a measuring tape to find the circumference of your hand, around the palm. Then, simply match the measurement with the sizing table in the specs tab.
Care Instructions: Remove dirt with a soft cloth or soft brush. Reapply Sno-Seal brand waterproofing wax according to package directions, as required.