Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in San Diego, CA | Est. 1999
This is the sock for long runs and aggressive hikes on rugged terrain. Injinji's toesock design minimizes friction between the toes to help eliminate blisters, frees them to splay naturally, and lets you utilize your whole foot on narrow, uneven trails.
The crew length rides high to seal out debris, and a band under the arch adds support. COOLMAX® fibers and a mesh top keep feet dry and cool, nylon fibers add durability, and midweight cushioning protects your feet.
- Arch support
- Blister prevention
- Moisture management
- Total foot utilization through proper toe alignment
- Breathable mesh top
- Small: Men's 5-7.5 | Women's 6-8.5
- Medium: Men's 8-10.5 | Women's 9-11.5
- Large: Men's 11-13 | Women's 12+
- X-Large: Men's 14+
- 39% COOLMAX® 58% Nylon 3% Lycra®
Wash & Care:
To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.