Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Cornelius, Oregon | Est. 2016
Get your gear up out of the dirt and mud with the Cascade Wild folding table; Once piece construction so NO loose parts to misplace and no stuff sack needed. Each end of the table has a 5" strip of high-intensity micro-prismatic reflective tape to act as a reflective beacon when you return to camp after dark.
- Weighs only 2.2 ounces (63 grams)
- 100% plastic construction is waterproof and stain resistant
- 8" x 12" table top sits 3 1/4" off the ground and is sized to fit a canister stove, bowl, coffee mug and utensils
- Folds quickly and securely into a compact 4"x12"x3/4" package
- Fits easily in a side water bottle pocket without need for a stuff sack
- Two or more tables snap together to make a larger surface for meal prep
- Cleans easily with a damp rag
- Melting point 324 degrees fahrenheit - impervious to spilled boiling water
- Ergonomic design allows table to straddle a log either lengthwise or crosswise
- For gourmet food prep, add an accessory cutting board (only 0.5 oz)
- Recommended weight limit 10 pounds
- Suitable for backpacking, motorcycle camping, hammock camping, kayaking, fishing, climbing, and other outdoor recreation
ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTION: The table is made of corrugated plastic, which has air-filled flutes similar to cardboard and has a very high strength-to-weight ratio. The table blank is stamped out by a plastics supplier using a die. We use a jig to set in the folding grooves, then add reflective tape, hook-and-loop circles and #20 plastic snaps to hold the table in place when set up for use or folded down for packing. The resulting table is functional and so light you won't hesitate to stuff a Cascade Wild table in your pack, at an economical cost equivalent to a couple cups of premium coffee.
See specs tab for details!