Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Yup - with the big pockets!
The solution to the high-volume pack that weighs too much before it’s even loaded, the 4400 Windrider is ideal for expeditions and multi-sport adventures where resupplies are infrequent. Made for extreme environments, we designed these ultralight packs with 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber) and additional elastic frame sheets that provide support for extra load carrying capacity. Complement this pack with organizing, weatherproofing Stuff Sacks.
- Three external mesh pockets -- Makes it easy to see what's in your pockets and allows gear to dry faster
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Internal plastic frame sheet for added back panel support
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Dyneema® Hardline dual-density hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Dyneema® Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ice Axe loop
- Hydro port and internal mesh hydro sleeve
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
See specs tab for details!