Ships in 2 weeks | Based in Christiansburg, VA | Est. 2018
Perfect for cold, rainy stretches, the Ultralight Rain Mitts keep your paws dry (and WARM when used with a liner glove). Using Dyneema Composite Fabric in conjunction with Dyneema Hybrid Fabric, these mitts are super lightweight at about 1 oz for a pair, but surprisingly abrasion-resistant in the palm for a dependable, resilient grip. These are a must for cold-weather trips, especially if you're expecting rain, sleet or snow.
- Extremely Water-Resistant (as close to waterproof as you can get without welded seams)
- Abrasion-Resistant Palm (to prevent deterioration while using trekking poles)
- One-handed wrist cinch fastener to tighten/loosen each mitt
- Fully-Taped Seams
- Large glove pull on each mitt for ease of donning
- Shock cord wrist cinch to prevent water ingress
- Loops for attaching mitten hooks
- Unique Colorways
- Ultralight Construction
- Designed, printed and sewn in Virginia
See specs tab for details!