Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in West Valley City, UT | Est. 2017
On the mark!
In Collaboration with The Outdoor Evolution, the EVLV is Waymark's lightest full size pack designed for efficiency, functionality, and movement. Utilizing and adapting the original design of the THRU, the EVLV is designed to keep the pack from sagging on your back and shoulders with the use of load shifters, allowing the pack to carry and shift weight comfortably without a hip belt. Best for hikers with a base weight 10 lbs or less.
- Over-the-top Compression utilizes 3/8” webbing with adjustable buckle and is used to close and compress the roll top opening of the pack. (Not designed for use with bear canister)
- Roll Top Design with Velcro and buckle closure.
- Compatible with either a 1” Webbing or Padded Removable Hip Belt. Each side of the pack at the lower shoulder strap triangle has a 1” webbing loop sewn into the pack that accepts the Slik Clip attachment on either Waymark removable hip belt option.
- **The GGG EVLV does not come with a webbing hip belt
- Shoulder Straps with multiple daisy chain webbing loops for easy attachment of your Waymark shoulder accessories. Underside is built with a durable, comfortable 3D Mesh.
- Load Shifters designed to keep the pack from sagging on your back and shoulders.
- Expandable, Elasticized Side Pockets are angled towards your back for easier access while wearing the pack.
- Single Side Compression Cords made with 3mm polyester and an adjustable Lineloc allowing you to cinch taller items to the sides of your pack.
- (2) Trekking Pole Loops, (1) Ice Axe Loop at the bottom/front of the pack accommodate trekking poles and an ice axe, along with the included bungee cord locks on each side to secure the poles to the upper part of the pack.
- Lycra Mesh Front Pocket for storing easy access items or drying out wet gear.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with expandable breathe-easy elastic for added comfort.
***Discounts are not available on Waymark Packs.
- Volume: 35L (total capacity)
- Main Body: 25.9L
- Exterior Pockets: 9.1L
- Dimensions: 28" Tall x 11" Wide x 5.75" Deep
- Recommended maximum load capacity: 18-20 lbs
Sizing: One size fits most, technical torso measurement is 14-16”
- This is a gauge to help understand where the bottom of the pack will sit on your lower back. The EVLV is also a great option for smaller hikers in this torso range.
- Body: EPX70 Black ECOPAK™
- Bottom: EPX200 Black
- Lycra front pocket
- 1-3 day hikes
- Ultralight Thru hiking, weekend overnight trips
- Base Weight of 10 lbs or less