Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Hyperlite Mountain Gear built the versatile, 30L Summit Pack for your El Cap Nose-in-a-day ascent, the sub 24-hour Grand Teton summit attempts, or for anyone pushing the super ultralight limits. Combining the minimalist elements of our urban Metro Pack and the functional basics of our 4400 Porter pack with highly durable woven Dyneema®/Cuben Fiber hybrid fabric, this indestructible backpack will last years and securely hold enough water, food, extra gear and clothing for your big day. Bring it on your bigger adventures; it’s light and easy to stuff into a larger pack. Or just use this sweet rig around the town or for cycling, walking or commuting to work.
Weight: 0.93 lbs | 14.8 oz | 420g
Load capacity: 5 – 20 lbs
Materials: Woven Dyneema®/Cuben Fiber Hybrid
Volume: 1800 cu in. (30L)
Top Circumference: 32" (81.3cm)
Bottom Circumference: 31" (78.7cm)
Height Fully Unrolled: 27" (68.6cm)
Back width: 10" (25.4cm)
- Made in Maine
- Constructed from Woven Dyneema®/Cuben Fiber hybrid material
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Roll-Top closure
- Top closure side compression straps
- Ultralight 3/4" webbing hip-belt.
- Shock cord lacing for additional gear storage.
- Four external daisy chains for attaching gear or Summit Stuff Pocket
- Sternum strap included
- Bar tacked reinforcements on all stress points
- Fully sealed main body seams
Ships within 3-14 days. Shipping times may be longer during holiday seasons.