Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Red Lodge, MT | Est. 2008
This is not your ordinary outdoor pant. Utilizing a slightly heavier weight, but highly breathable, 4-way stretch, Nylon/Lycra blend, waffle-weave fabric provides for exceptional durability, great range of motion, and next to skin comfort. With thoughtful features including doubled knees and seat, spacious but unobtrusive side zip pockets (they will accommodate your smart phone), built in calf-cinches that keep pant legs rolled up when desired, and exceptional construction make this style an all-mountain favorite. The Washakie is a technical workhorse built for climbing and hiking. With their versatility and comfort you will have them on anytime you're outside.
- Nylon double-front and double-backside for added durability
- Reflective quick-pull calf cinches to keep cuffs in close for climbing or biking
- Two zippered front pockets, one zippered back pocket, one open back pocket and one zippered side pocket
- Sturdy built-in belt with low-profile clasp to keep your pants where they need to be
- Gusseted crotch for those yogic heel hooks
- Articulated knees
- 2" hems for durability and easy rolling
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble Dry Low or hang dry.
Returns: ALL SALES FINAL