Ships directly from Enlightened Equipment in 1-2 business days | Based in Winona, MN | Est. 2009
The Enigma is EE's lightest and most minimalist quilt. Pairing the beloved quilt template of their Revelation Quilt with a completely sewn-closed footbox, it's the perfect ultralight quilt for those who always get cold feet. Exceptionally warm as well as extraordinarily light, the Enigma offers upper body freedom of movement, while providing structure for your feet. The Enigma doesn't have a zipper or a built in hood, saving even more space and weight in your pack.
The Enigma is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground.
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
- 100% cotton storage bag
- 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
Stuffed, finished and inspected in Winona, MN. Shells are imported.
- Short/Regular: 22.57oz
- Regular/Regular: 24.42oz
- Regular/Wide: 25.62oz
- Long/Wide: 27.59oz
- Short/Regular: 19.6oz
- Regular/Regular: 21.19oz
- Regular/Wide: 22.23oz
- Long/Wide: 23.88oz
- Short/Regular: 16.64oz
- Regular/Regular: 17.94oz
- Regular/Wide: 18.81oz
- Long/Wide: 20.23oz
- Short/Regular: 13.64oz
- Regular/Regular: 14.69oz
- Regular/Wide: 15.45oz
- Long/Wide: 16.58oz
- 10D nylon fabric
850fp down (Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.)