Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Los Angeles, CA | Est. 2018
Pocket-sized and light as a feather, Rawlogy Micro Cork Massage Balls relax areas of the body that never seem to get enough TLC.
Designed to relieve tension and soreness in your body's "micro" muscles, Rawlogy Micros are ideal for massaging your fingers, hands, wrists, feet, and jaw. A favorite for hikers, runners, and climbers, they also work great for reducing the pain associated with repetitive stress and overuse injuries. Perfect as trail, travel, AND desk companions!
- Sold as a set of 3 balls!
- Designed to relieve tension and soreness in areas too difficult to reach with larger balls and rollers
- May help reduce the effects of Plantar Fasciitis, TMJ, and Carpal Tunnel
- Ultralight cork offers firm pressure for minimal weight
- Each ball weighs only 1 gram
- Rubber, BPA, latex, and plastic free
- Naturally antimicrobial and water resistant
- Best Use: Massaging hands, wrists, feet, and face
- Dimensions: 20 mm / 0.75 in (about the size of a nickel)
- Hardness: Very firm
Weight: 0.04 oz / 1g (per ball)
- 100% Portuguese cork
- Made from premium renewable cork, certified to Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) standards and sustainably harvested