Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Kittery, ME | Est. 2014
Traditional Chili With Corn and Caramelized Onions
The great thing about chili is its ability to warm you from the inside out. From your first bite to your last, this chili will excite your taste buds with flavors of sweet tomatoes, nutty beans and gentle smoked paprika as if cooked over the campfire.
- Protein packed navy, red and black beans
- Capsaicin (the compound that makes chili peppers hot) anti-inflammatory benefits
- 5-year shelf life
Ingredients: Canned Tomato, Onion, Corn, Dried Beans, Carrot, Tomato Paste, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Ancho Chili Powder, Smoked Paprika Powder, Kosher Salt, Chipotle Chili Powder, Ground Coriander, Dried Oregano, Ground Cumin, Dried Thyme
- Single & Double serving options
Single serving: 340 calories, 5g fat, 360mg sodium, 63g carb, 16g protein
Good To-Go Smoked Three Bean Chili from Good To-Go on Vimeo.
Single serving package weight: 3.5oz - 340 calories
Double serving package weight: 7.0oz - 680 calories
This product is made in a facility that handles peanuts, dairy, eggs, soy, treenuts, fish & crustaceans.
- Ingredients: Canned Tomato, Onion, Corn, Dried Beans (Small Red Beans, Black Beans, Navy Beans), Carrot, Tomato Paste, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Ancho Chili Powder, Smoked Paprika Powder, Kosher Salt, Chipotle Chili Powder, Ground Coriander, Dried Oregano, Ground Cumin, Dried Thyme
- Pairing: While you’re waiting for your food to re-hydrate why not warm your insides first with a small sip of a good Mezcal. This will pair perfectly with our chili. Mezcal is a spirit made from the agave plant, the same plant used for Tequila. Traditionally it’s roasted, which imparts a sweet smokiness. Another smoky option would be good old American bourbon. Both are light and lean and easily carried in and out.
- All Natural: Yes
- Organic: No
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Meat: No
- Gluten Free: Yes
- Dairy Free: Yes
- Cook: Yes
- Pack Weight: 3.5 oz per serving
- Calories: 340