Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in San Diego, CA | Est. 1999
Versatile toesocks for travelling across all kinds of terrain. Made from NüWool™, these are soft, odor resistant, and keep temperatures regulated for maximum comfort.
Blisters are not an issue – Injinji's patented five-toe design wraps each toe in NüWool™, eliminating skin-on-skin friction. Freeing your toes also frees your foot – you’ll splay naturally on impact, and have better balance and feel underfoot. The footbed is cushioned to absorb shock, arch support is built in, and the mesh top lets your feet breathe.
- Arch support
- Blister prevention
- Moisture management
- Total foot utilization through proper toe alignment
- Mesh top provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot
- Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Small: Men's 5-7.5 | Women's 6-8.5
- Medium: Men's 8-10.5 | Women's 9-11.5
- Large: Men's 11-13 | Women's 12+
- X-Large: Men's 14+
- 43% NuWool™ 43% Acrylic, 12% Nylon 2% Lycra®
Wash & Care:
To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.