Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in San Diego, CA | Est. 1999
Run, hike, bike – these socks are built for playing outside. Injinji's patented five-toe design eliminates the skin-on-skin friction that causes blisters and hot spots – and helps promote a natural splay, and more comfort and confidence on gnarly terrain.
Made from wool, these hiking and backpacking socks are soft, odor resistant, and regulate temperature. Midweight padding cushions, arch support is built-in, mesh at the top keeps feet cool, and the cuff design stays in place to seal out dirt and trail debris.
- Arch support
- Blister prevention
- Moisture management
- Total foot utilization through proper toe alignment
- Mesh top provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot
- Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort
- Small: Men's 5-7.5 | Women's 6-8.5
- Medium: Men's 8-10.5 | Women's 9-11.5
- Large: Men's 11-13 | Women's 12+
- X-Large: Men's 14+
- 43% NuWool™ 43% Acrylic, 12% Nylon 2% Lycra®
Wash & Care:
To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.