Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Vermont | Est. 1978
When the Men’s Health 2021 Outdoor Awards tagged Darn Tough's Number 2 sock as their Best Hiking Sock, Darn Tough was moved. Personally, they think it’s the No. 1 sock when nature calls. Look closely at this hike sock and you’ll see what they mean. Either way, a blown-out seam should be the least of your worries. That’s why the Number 2 is also No. 1 when it comes to long-lasting toughness and active comfort as well.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Midweight
- Medium: US Men's 8-9.5
- Large: US Men's 10-12
- X-Large: US Men's 12.5-14.5
- 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
Wash and Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
***Buy one pair of Darn Tough Socks and get a second pair 25% off. To redeem, add all items to your cart and use code " socksonsocks" at checkout. Can't be used in conjunction with other discount codes.