Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Vermont | Est. 1978
The only way to make it from New Mexico to Alberta on foot is with a few pairs of unbelievably durable socks. When your feet are your preferred method of travel, your gear has to be CDT-approved. Merino Wool comfort and moisture wicking is a must when you're sloshing through streams and racking up mileage.
Sales of these socks support the Continental Divide Trail Coalition, so thru-hikers like yourself can keep on soul searching in the great outdoors.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Medium: US Men's 8-9.5 | Women's 10-11.5
- Large: US Men's 10-12 | Women's 12-14
- X-Large: US Men's 12.5-14.5
- 52% Nylon, 44% Merino Wool, 4% Lycra Spandex
Wash and Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.