Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Cleveland, OH | Est. 2011
Qi Wiz just loves making something that is the lightest option you can find. Since its debut in 2012, numerous improvements in design were suggested by users and by his own experiences with it on trail. The result is that this is just about the lightest right-sized collapsible wood burning stove you can get.
- FireFly assembles and comes apart easily and quickly
- Designed to work very well with the vast majority of pots that backpackers use, from small cooking mugs to large pots with a diameter of up to 6 inches
- The FlexPort allows you to feed longer pieces of wood into the firebox and is super useful for feeding the fire more easily, but also controlling fire temperature for simmering, baking, and grilling food
- Easy to light from either underneath the mesh floor (bottom lighting), through an open FlexPort (side lighting), or with a small fire started on top of a twig load (top lighting), and has a strong chimney effect to get twigs burning quickly
- Fuel box below your pot holds 42 cubic inches of fuel
Pot NOT included
*Note: One loose filling of twigs will usually boil a couple cups of water, but it is easy to add additional twigs or other fuel as needed.
***Discounts are not available on QiWiz products.
Materials: Titanium body, stainless steel mesh floor