Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Gdynia, PL | Est. 1989
The perfect choice for the moderate weather of spring and summer months, this is the medium-range product in Cumulus' Lite Line series. With a comfort temperature at 40°F, this sleeping bag is packed with features that will keep you warm and comfortable: down-filled from hood to toe, with a shark-fin foot box and full length zipper that opens bottom and top. An inside pocket protects your belongings, while its fluorescent puller glows in the dark. The outer layer made of Pertex® Quantum is not only ultra-light but also extremely durable. Enjoy your night and sleep safely, after yet another adventurous day.
- Left zip
- Zipper garage
- Zip slider with anti-snag system
- Down-filled zip insulating tube
- Mummy shape
- Anatomical, shark fin foot box design
- 3D shaped hood design
- 2 different hood draw cords for comfortable adjustment in the dark
- Construction: Trapezoid chamber design
- Separately filled front and bottom
- Inner zipped mesh pocket with a noctilucent puller
- Can be opened and ventilated at the footbox
- Can be combined with other sleeping bags
- Hang loops for storage and drying
- Stuff sack
- Storage sack
- Length: 80" (fits up to 6'1" individual)
- Shoulder/hip width: 30"
- Foot width: 20"
- Packed size: 8" x 6"
- Temperature rating: 40°F
Weight: 21.2oz (total), 10.6oz (fill weight)
- Pertex® Quantum 0.86 oz/y², 15-denier ripstop, DWR finish (100% nylon)
- 850 Fill Power ethically sourced Polish goose down
- #5 coil YKK® zip with 2 self-locking sliders