Ships in 2-3 business days | Based in Minneapolis, MN | Est. 2006
Harnesses can be helpful for dogs that are over-enthusiastic on the leash, but they aren’t just for dogs that pull. They can help any dog to be more safe and comfortable when out with you.
The Go-Dog-Glo Harness uses a unique combination of fabrics and structural design to provide comfort, security and additional visibility. The Go-Dog-Glo Harness is designed for people who are looking for something that’s more secure or comfortable on some dogs than a collar or for a tool to help improve on-leash manners.
- Provides structure and stability for the harness
- Reduces pressure points
- Holds the harness in place without the need to be restrictively tight
- Made from durable, reflective fabrics with a soft mesh inner for comfort and visibility
Martingale-Style Leash Attachment:
- Glides as you loosen and tighten the pressure on the leash. This can signal to your dog that it’s time to pump the breaks and check in with you, reducing pulling behavior.
- Sits over the top of the shoulder for the best body control
- Minimizes the fuss of leashes getting caught around the front legs
- Small: Girth 15- 23"
- Medium: Girth 23-29"
Large: Girth 29-37"
- Soft, strong tubular webbing
- 3M Scotchlite & X-Pac reflective fabrics
- Duraflex® buckles
- Stainless steel D-ring