Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Lombardia, Italy | Est. 2019
Minimalist, comfortable and functional, the Iterus 38L is the lightweight backpacker’s dream pack.
Suitable for multi-days trips for ultralight adventurers with low base pack weight and volume, and perfect for weekend trips for more traditional hikers.
The Iterus 38L is a frameless pack that features some of the most technologically advanced waterproof materials to create a pack that is both very lightweight and durable.
- Convenient roll-top closure
- Functional 4-point compression cords that fully cover the pack sides from top to bottom, allowing to significantly reduce pack volume when needed.
- Big stretchy spandex/nylon front mesh stores a lot of gear.
- Durable side pockets with double-layer elastic at the hem to firmly hold your gear in place.
- Single webbing straps for carrying extra gear over roll top closure
- Comfortable 11mm (7/16”) thick shoulder straps, padded with EVA-foam and 3D spacer mesh.
- Daisy chain on shoulder straps for adding extra shoulder pouches or other gear.
- One sewn-in shoulder mesh stretch pocket
- Ice axe attachment point
- Chest straps with loops for lightweight hardware-free connection to the daisy chain.
- Included removable 2.5cm (1”) webbing belt, with two attachment loops to regulate for torso length.
- Drainage hole at each side pocket
- Taped seams
- Reinforced bottom section with Ultra400 fabric
***Discounts are not available on Bonfus packs
- Volume: 38 liters
- Main body: 30L
- External pockets: 8L
- Unrolled height: 73cm
- Average circumference: 85cm
- Recommended maximum load capacity: 13-15lbs without hip belt, 18-20lbs with removable webbing belt
- Torso length (first attachment loop): up to 50cm (20″)
- Torso length (lowest attachment loop): up to 55cm (22″)
Weight: 12.2oz (w/ webbing belt: +40g)
- Ultra 200 Black or White (119gsm | 3.5oz/sqy)
- Robic 210D HDPE fabric for side pockets and shoulder straps, for added strength and durability