Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Gdynia, PL | Est. 1989
The X-Lite series are the lightest sleeping bags in the world as far as the weight-to-warmth ratio is concerned. Reducing the weight of equipment is Cumulus' most important mission, carried out thanks to their long experience in redefining the word 'lightweight'. This sleeping bag is made of the world's lightest down-proof fabric, 19-gram Toray Airtastic®, but it also uses a light, 3mm 2/3 length zip and ensures a slim fit, which at the same time allows Cumulus to improve the insulation.
The X-Lite is free from unnecessary components which could increase its weight, but despite the focus on minimalism, it can be used comfortably, with features such as the anatomical foot box (shark fin) and the 3D hood structure. Such a remarkable product required an equally unique fill: ethically sourced, 900 FP Polish goose down.
X-Lite is perfect when quick pace matters, regardless of whether you want to do trail running, ultramarathons, bikepacking or sport rock climbing.
- Left zip
- Minimalist, weight saving design and components
- 2/3 length zipper
- Down-filled zip insulating tube
- Close fit mummy shape
- Anatomical, shark fin foot box design
- 3D shaped hood design
- 2 different hood draw cords for comfortable adjustment in the dark
- Construction: Trapezoid chamber design
- Separately filled front and bottom
- Can be combined with other X-Lite series bags
- Stuff sack
- Storage sack
- Length: 80" (fits up to 6'1" individual)
- Shoulder/hip width: 30"
- Foot width: 20"
- Packed size: 8" x 6"
- Temperature rating: 36°F
Weight: 16.4oz (total), 10.6oz (fill weight)
- Toray® Airtastic 0.56 oz/y², 7-denier ripstop, DWR finish (100% nylon)
- 900 Fill Power ethically sourced Polish goose down
- #3 coil YKK® zip with 2 self-locking sliders