Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Thousand Oaks, CA | Est. 2011
The TOAKS Titanium Backpacking Wood Burning Stove is compact/light, very easy to light the fire and works with high efficiency. The stove comprises of three parts, which can be stacked into each other and packed inside a fine and strong nylon stuff sack. Base on the flow field calculation of the optimized gas intake, the stove’s high efficiency is achieved because of its 2nd and 3rd combustion mechanism of the wood and the wood gas.
Assembly instructions HERE.
- Received the Outdoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2015 Friedrichshafen, Germany
- This stove can be nicely packed into TOAKS Titanium 1100ml Pot or 1600ml Pot to form a complete cooking system
- If you want to add a drinking cup, TOAKS Titanium 375ml or 450ml Cup can nest into this stove set
- Packed: 4 1/8" (D) x 4 1/8" (H)
- Assembled: 4 1/8" (D) x 8" (H)
- Burning chamber (inner lower part): 3 3/4" (D) x 4" (H)
Materials: Titanium (Grade 1 or 2, no coating)