Ships in 1-2 business days | Est. 2016
Great all-around climbing pant for climbing, mountaineering, hiking, and backcountry skiing and riding. This is the pant with stretch in all the right places. A wide, low-profile, stretchy waist band with internal draw cord provides adjustability, and is comfy when layered or worn under a pack. The zippered pockets provide options for hauling everything from wallets and phones, to maps, snacks, beacons and one or two of the eight lip balms you have at any given time. The zippered cuffs expand to fit over climbing boots and most ski boots.
Need to Know:
- Function: Technical pant for climbing, hiking, skiing, or anything else in the mountains where pants aren’t optional.
- Layering: Designed to be worn alone or over long johns
- Fit: Athletic
- Weather resistant and breathable stretch fabric
- Extra wide Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ waistband
- Low profile internal drawcord
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered cargo thigh pocket with internal tether loop
- Articulated knees
- Grommets at cuff
- Zippered cuffs with gusset that expand to fit over bulky climbing and ski boots
- Athletic fit
See specs tab for more details!