Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Vermont | Est. 1978
From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, Darn Tough's "1466" Hiker raised the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year they hear from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities, Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Their Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product they believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Midweight
- Medium: US Men's 8-9.5
- Large: US Men's 10-12
- X-Large: US Men's 12.5-14.5
- 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
Wash and Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.