Ships in 1-2 business days | Est. 2016
Let’s be real, no one really wants to wear long johns if you don’t have to (if you secretly love it, we promise we won’t tell). But for everyone else, we got you! Get a little extra insulation on those alpine starts and be able to transition when things warm up. Full side zips make these easy to put on or take off while wearing a harness and boots with crampons, and strategically placed materials make these comfortable, durable and highly functional. Dude, who stole my crampons?
Need to Know:
- Function: If long johns aren’t your jam, these will be.
- Layering: Wear over pants when it’s chilly, strip ‘em when it warms up
- Insulation Type: Synthetic (Polartec® Power Fill™ 100gm)
- Fit: Athletic
- Weather resistant stretch ripstop fabric
- Polartec® NeoShell® panel on seat for extra protection and durability
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ at side seams, crotch gusset, and inner leg
- Full length side zips
- Zippered hand pockets
- 11” inseam
- Athletic fit
See specs tab for more details!