Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Burlington, VT | Est. 2008
Did your childhood involve a scratchy, brown, acrylic hat yanked down to your ear lobes? Ladies, it’s redemption time. Meet the Skida Alpine Hat. This great Vermont brand was founded by a then-high school student who started out by making hats for her team mates and friends.
- Poly blend hat and fleece lining is soft and comfortable
- Spandex material makes for a great fit for all head sizes
- Bold patterns look great on and off the trail
- Designed to cut wind and wick moisture
- Made in Vermont, supporting cottage-industry sewing
This beanie-style hat goes from casual to performance without skipping a beat. Use it to rip powder turns, snowshoe through the forest, or hang out with friends.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors, hang dry.
Returns: Return new, unused product within 30 days.
**Please note – print may vary due to scale.**