Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Salida, CO | Est. 2009
Updated for Summer '22!
By popular demand, updates include a slightly roomier fit, and an internal pocket to keep your phone, water filter etc. warm overnight.
The Sawatch 15 Backpacking Quilt is Katabatic's cool weather workhorse, packing some serious warmth in an incredibly light package. Ideal as a three-season quilt for cold sleepers, or a winter bag in milder climates.
- Patented pad attachment system - unmatched versatility, comfort and efficiency in a quilt style sleeping bag
- Elastic binding around the bottom opening prevents gaps and drafts at the sleeping pad
- Differential cut allows for maximum loft from premium down
- Continuous baffles - down can be manually moved as temperatures dictate for maximum versatility
- Overstuffed collar fits comfortably against your neck to seal this critical area from drafts
- Draft blocking foot box closure
- Overstuffed baffles over the foot section
- Silnylon Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag - 100% recycled, breathable fabric
- 2mm Cords for attaching to your pad
- Webbing straps
***Discounts are not available on Katabatic Gear products.
- Temperature rating: 15°F
- Loft single side: 3.25"
|Size||5'6"||6'||6' Wide||6'6"||6'6" Wide|
|Packed size||7" x 12"||7" x 12"||7.5" x 13"||7" x 12"||7.5" x 13"|
- Outer fabric: Pertex Quantum Y Fuse Eco Ripstop (0.85oz/yd)
- Inner fabric: Pertex Quantum Taffeta (1.0oz/yd)
- Insulation: 900 Fill Power HyperDRY ™ Water-resistant Goose Down