Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in West Valley City, UT | Est. 2017
At 28 liters of capacity, the MILE hits a sweet spot for an all day daypack or an ultralight overnight pack. Or even just as a commuter pack for around town! The MILE offers comfort and convenience with a padded back panel and front access zippered pocket for storing small items.
- Durable Ultra Stretch Mesh front pocket for storing easy access items or drying out wet gear
- ECOPAK™ construction from top to bottom
- YKK Aquaguard Zippered Front Pocket with inner pocket organizer and key clip
- Foam core back panel for structure and comfort (sewn inside the pack)
- Roll Top Collar with non-snagging Velcro and buckle closure
- Adjustable Top Compression Strap with 5/8" webbing and buckle
- Single Side Compression Cords made with 3mm polyester and an adjustable Lineloc allowing you to cinch taller items to the sides of your pack
- Comfortable Shoulder Straps with loops to attach Waymark accessories
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with expandable breathe-easy elastic for added comfort
- Trekking Pole Loops with upper bungee tie-off
- Low Profile Side Pockets are expandable, great for storing water bottles
***Discounts are not available on Waymark Packs.
- Volume: 28 Liters (total capacity)
- Main Body: 22 Liters
- Exterior Pockets: 6 Liters
- Dimensions: 11”W x 5”D x 25.5”T, fully unrolled
- Recommended maximum load capacity: 12-15 lbs
Sizing: One size fits most, technical torso measurement is 12-14”. Also a great choice for smaller hikers and kids.
- Body: Recycled ECOPAK EPX200
- Front pocket: Ultra Stretch