Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Salida, CO | Est. 2009
A blanket style 22 degree sleeping bag that will truly keep the cold out. The Katabatic attachment system, down filled collar, and draft blocking foot box closure guard you from the cold. When you need some ventilation, the zippered foot box allows you to completely open to a blanket. The options in between are endless, and create a truly flexible sleep system.
- Patented pad attachment system - unmatched versatility, comfort and efficiency in a quilt style sleeping bag
- Elastic binding around the bottom opening prevents gaps and drafts at the sleeping pad
- Differential cut allows for maximum loft from premium down
- Continuous baffles - down can be manually moved as temperatures dictate for maximum versatility
- Overstuffed collar fits comfortably against your neck to seal this critical area from drafts
- Draft blocking foot box closure
- Overstuffed baffles over the foot section
- Silnylon Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag - 100% recycled, breathable fabric
- 2mm Cords for attaching to your pad
- Webbing straps
***Discounts are not available on Katabatic Gear products.
- Loft single side: 2.75"
- Temperature rating: 22°F
|Size||6' (Regular)||6' Wide (Regular/Wide)||6'6" (Long)|
|Packed size||7" x 12"||7.5" x 13"||7" x 12"|
- Pertex Quantum Y Fuse Eco Ripstop (0.85oz/yd)
- Pertex Quantum Tafeta (1.0oz/yd)
- 900 Fill Power HyperDRY ™ Water-resistant Goose Down