Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Kittery, ME | Est. 2014
There is nothing more comforting than a steaming bowl of slow simmered marinara sauce over pasta. Our classic Italian tomato sauce is served with the best brown rice pasta we could find.
- Brown rice pasta that even wheat pasta enthusiasts love
- Classic Italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme flavor the traditional sauce
- 5-year shelf life
Ingredients: Canned Tomatoes (Peeled Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid, Basil Leaf), Brown Rice Pasta (Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Water), Onion, Tomato Paste (Vine Ripened Tomatoes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Agave Nectar, Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Kosher Salt, Dried Basil, Dried Oregano, Dried Thyme, Black Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes
- Single/Double serving options
Single serving: 430 calories, 11g protein, 11g fat, 74g carb.
Single serving package weight: 3.5oz - 430 calories
Double serving package weight: 7.0oz - 860 calories
This product is made in a facility that handles peanuts, dairy, eggs, soy, treenuts, fish & crustaceans.
- Ingredients: Canned Tomato, Brown Rice Pasta (Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Water), Onion, Tomato Paste, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Agave Nectar, Kosher Salt, Dried Basil, Dried Oregano, Dried Thyme, Black Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes
- Pairing: It might seem like an easy cop-out, but there really is no replacing a Sangiovese sipped mountain-side with this heartwarming pasta dish. A Chianti Classico with its good balance of high acidity and earthiness begs you to complete your culinary adventure in the Italian Alps.
- All Natural: Yes
- Organic: No
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Meat: No
- Gluten Free: Yes
- Dairy Free: Yes
- Cook: Yes
- Pack Weight: 3.5 oz per serving
- Calories: 460