Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Henderson, CO | Est. 1992
The Backcountry provides all the flotation most people will require to easily handle most snow conditions but with huge weight savings. Longer and slightly wider than the Elite, the Backcountry gets the job done for heavier users or deep snow conditions.
Well under 3 lbs. per pair, the 30" long Backcountry weighs less than the 22" and 25" models of many other snowshoes!
Available with the traditional Northern Lites TruTrak binding system or the new Northern Lites Speed Binding when you need the ultimate convenience for getting your snowshoes on and off quickly.
- Made of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Ultralight and rip-proof COOLTHANE® decking
- 19-point Duraluminum cleats with ice guards
- Tough nylon ridged deck clips add additional 21-point traction system around perimeter of snowshoe
- Made in the USA since 1992
- Dimensions: 9"W x 30"L
- Recommended user load: up to 250lbs
- Uses: On & off-trail hiking and camping, backpacking, Heavy loads, Search and Rescue
Weight: 45oz (Speed), 46oz (Tru-Trak)