Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Nashville (duh), TN | Est. 2018
Nashville Pack's vest straps with bottle pockets are designed for a more balanced load transfer and upfront water access. Made from two layers of breathable mesh, they conform to your body while transferring the load uniformly across the shoulders and torso. Six total strap pockets allow for easy access to snacks, accessories, and soft flasks or 1L water bottles.
This modular system allows for slight lengthening of the straps as well as the ability to angle the straps and relieve any tension points that may appear.
- Two adjustable 1/2" webbing/elastic sternum straps
Note: 2021 version has all snap pockets, 2022 version has drawstrings for the bottom bottle pockets.
***Discounts are not available on Nashville Pack products.
- 16": 4.7oz
- 17.5": 4.9oz
- 19": 5.0oz
- 20.5": 5.1oz
- Spacer mesh
- Lycra mesh
The best way to determine your strap size is to take a measurement along the path of the strap, then select the size that more closely resembles your measurement. If in doubt, go up a size.
Please follow these steps when taking your strap measurement:
- Stand up straight with your back against the wall.
- Find the base of your sternum and imagine a horizontal line traveling across your rib cage. For women, this may be at or close to your bra-line.
- Determine if you would like to wear your straps wide or close in on your chest and find a point on the horizontal line that would represent this strap position.
- With a measuring tape or string, measure from this point up over the middle of your shoulder, and to the wall behind you at the same height as the top of your shoulder.