Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Waynesburg, PA | Est. 2019
Eco Friendly Recycled & Hybrid Materials
Better for the planet. Every yard of ECOPAK™ EPLX200 fabric contains over 20 plastic recycled bottles, and saves over 1 lb. of carbon emissions compared to other ultralight fabrics.
- Flat bottom helps the bag stand up on its own
- Snap closure
- Seam taped for increased weather resistance
- Inside is laminated for increased weather resistance
- Outer shell has an abrasion layer
Note: These are ultralight food storage dry bags made with the intention of hanging or storing your food away from animals. They are NOT Bear Proof or Odor Proof.
- Volume: 7-8L
- Capacity: good for 1 person for ~1-3 days
- Dimensions (flat): 11"W x 17"T
- Weight: 2.1oz
- Volume: 12-13L
- Capacity: good for 1 person for ~3-7 days
- Dimensions (flat): 16"W x 19"T
- Weight: 3.1oz
Materials: ECOPAK™ EPLX200
Fabric details: EPLX200 is a laminate fabric comprised of the following layers: 200D recycled polyester face, 45° Blue CrossPly (*adds bias stability, strength, and structure to the fabric), and 0.5 mil Challenge RUV ™ recycled film. Every yard of ECOPAK™ EPLX200 fabric contains over 20 plastic recycled bottles, and saves over 1 lb. of carbon emissions compared to other ultralight fabrics.
Made in the USA