Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Gdynia, PL | Est. 1989
Panyam 600 is a lightweight, 3-season sleeping bag: optimal for trips in early spring and late autumn but also perfect for moderately cold winter nights.
The Panyam series has a typical, 3-season structure: it features advanced trapezoid chambers and a collar adjusted separately around the neck to improve insulation in cold weather. The bag is slightly wider to enable sleeping with supplementary insulation, such as a liner or an additional layer of clothes, allowing experienced users to use this model in temperatures lower than suggested. Its anatomical foot box (shark fin) and 3D hood ensure your comfort.
In designing, Cumulus paid considerable attention to detail, making the bag really comfortable, owing to a special no-snag zip clip, an inner pocket noctilucent zip puller and a hood with cords of different textures to facilitate adjustment in darkness. If you are planning to travel to the mountainside or a forest in the next cold season, Panyam 600 will successfully complement your light equipment.
- Left zip
- Zipper garage
- Zip slider with anti-snag system
- Independent collar with 3D design
- Down-filled zip insulating tube
- Mummy shape
- Anatomical, shark fin foot box design
- 3D shaped hood design
- 2 different hood draw cords for comfortable adjustment in the dark
- Construction: Trapezoid chamber design
- Differential cut design
- Separately filled front and bottom
- Inner zipped mesh pocket with a noctilucent puller
- Can be opened and ventilated at the footbox
- Can be combined with other sleeping bags
- Hang loops for storage and drying
- Stuff sack
- Storage sack
- Length: 82" (fits up to 6'3" individual)
- Shoulder/hip width: 31"
- Foot width: 22"
- Packed size: 11" x 7"
- Temperature rating: 21°F
Weight: 34.2oz (total), 21.1oz (fill weight)
- Pertex® Quantum 0.86 oz/y², 15-denier ripstop, DWR finish (100% nylon)
- 850 Fill Power ethically sourced Polish goose down
- #5 coil YKK® zip with 2 self-locking sliders