Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Salt Lake City, UT | Est. 2022
So light you might forget you’re wearing it!
Parapack's P-Cap Lite is a cloudweight, ultra-breathable version of their standard P-CAP. They swapped out the back panels for N6 monomesh for enhanced breathability. Perfect for people with thick hair or those that live in hot/humid environments.
- Truly one size fits all
- Packs up to a fraction of its size in seconds thanks to Parapack's proprietary adjustable cord mechanism
- Front adjustment placement makes the cap more comfortable when laying down and there are no buckles to pinch your hair
- Contoured bottom edge makes for a deep fit that doesn’t push down on your ears
- On the fly adjustment - keep it loose and comfy for most activities or quickly tighten it up in windy situations
- Smartfoam laminated visor reduces wrinkling and quickly recovers to a normal visor shape after unpacking
- The cap will fit you if your head measures between 14"-25" | 36-62cm
- To achieve a larger fitting, you can release the knot at the front of the cap if your head measures 25.5" | 65 cm. This will provide an extra 1" | 2-3cm in length and more comfort.
Colors: Sky, Matcha, Mustard, Redrock, Black
Weight: 0.8oz | 23g
- Front panel: 50+ UPF Recycled polyester ripstop
- Back panels: 0 UPF Ultra-breathable Nylon 6 monofilament ripstop mesh
- Brim: SMARTFOAM laminated visor
- Hardware: Reflective adjustment cord with Nifco cord lock, Duraflex premium snaps
Made in Vietnam
- Cleaning: Handwash in warm water with soap.
- Drying: Air dry only.
- Sweat stain removal: Try soaking the cap in hydrogen peroxide and then rinsing it well with cold water and light soap.