Rite in the Rain top spiral notebooks are tough enough to survive rain, sweat, mud, and anything else life-on-the-farm digs up. Impact-resistant Wire-O doesn’t get bent out of shape when tossed around in packs or your pocket. The Polydura cover creates a tough but flexible outer shell defending your notes from scratches and stains. Rulers, conversion charts, and map scales printed on the cover prove handy in the field.
Use a standard pencil or an all-weather pen in any weather condition and your notes will endure. Pencils and pressurized pens write through water, grease, and mud. Permanent markers and standard ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. What you've written won't wash off. That said, they may have difficulties writing when paper is wet. Don't use gel pens, highlighters, or fountain pens. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
What to write with:
- : Permanent markers, standard ballpoint pens
- 100% recyclable
- Heat and UV-resistant
- Rounded corners
- Imperial & metric rulers, conversion table, map scale
- Dimensions: 3" x 5" x 0.375"
- 100 pages / 50 sheets
- Page style: Universal - ruled with faint 1/4" grid
- Ink color: Blue
- Cover: Polydura, 19 gauge
- Pages: All-weather paper 20# Rite in the Rain
Made in the USA