Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Portland, OR | Est. 2008
What's in the name? Seekseek is short for Seekseekqua (Mt. Jefferson) an active volcano in the Oregon Cascades, not far from NW Alpine's factory in Salem.
A tried and true insulation piece, the NW Alpine Seekseek Jacket is a classic design with horizontal quilting to keep synthetic insulation in place. An athletic fit and clean style make this jacket perfect for any activity. This simple, robust jacket is a solid bet for colder days climbing at Smith Rock, hiking in the mist shrouded forests of the Cascades, or as a midlayer for skiing up on Mt. Hood.
A 100% recycled, polyester ripstop outer shell and liner with 100% recycled 75 gsm Climashield insulation, makes this jacket not only plenty warm but sustainable too. The interior liner features a climbing inspired paisley print.
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Elastic bound cuffs
- Dual adjust drawcord hem to seal in warmth
- DWR coating to repel water
Weight: 11oz (medium)
- Outer: 100% Recycled Ripstop with a DWR Coating
- Lining: 100% Recycled Ripstop with a printed Alpine Climbing Inspired Paisley design
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Climashield (75 gsm)