Xero Shoes – a Colorado-based footwear company footwear dedicated to the belief that your feet are made to bend, move, flex, and FEEL the world – released a new shoe this week called the TerraFlex. The TerraFlex is a lightweight trail running and hiking shoe that features:
- a wide toe-box to let your toes splay naturally
- a non-elevated (zero-drop) heel for proper posture
- a low-to-the-ground outsole for balance and agility
- a patented flexible FeelTrue® rubber that gives the right combination of protection and ground feedback for efficient motion.
- an aggressive, grippy, 4mm lugged sole, which is backed, like all Xeros, with a 5,000-mile sole warranty
The TerraFlex (and other Xero Shoes models) are available on Garage Grown Gear!