Coalatree, an eco-minded outdoor apparel startup, does the whole Kickstarter thing better than about anyone. Their projects have a way of garnering thousands of backers and raising huge sums of money.
Last year, they launched one of those wildly successful projects for the Trailhead Adventure Pants (You can read our in-depth review of the pants here). Now Coalatree is back on Kickstarter with a pitch for their brand new Trailhead Adventure Shorts.
These warm-weather siblings include many of the same features as the pants:
- They’re made with four-way stretch fabric allowing for easy movement
- They’re water and stain resistant (liquids bead up on the fabric)
- They’re made with nylon ripstop fabric to prevent rips and tears
- They include an adjustable drawstring waist band for a comfortable fit
- They’re designed to transition seamlessly between athletic pursuits and around town wear
Check out this video to see the Coaltree Trailhead Adventure Shorts in action, and then head on over to the Kickstarter to back the project and get discounted pricing.