*** Entry form to enter the giveaway for Cedarpass Creative USA Made T-Shirts is at the bottom*** “That’s a high quality shirt. I’d take 10 more of those,” mentioned my husband while making dinner last night. His comment sums up perfectly our impressions of Cedarpass Creative. His reasons? Or rather, our reasons?
- The fabric is high quality and has a wonderfully soft texture.
- The fit is perfect. We each got a different design, color and size of T-shirt; my husband’s was the exact right size for him and mine was the exact right size for me.
- The shirts did NOT shrink, even after being put in the dryer.
- The water-based printing method used by the company allows the ink to soak into the T-shirt’s fabric, rather than sitting on top of it. This creates a softer, sleeker finish.
- The T-shirt is made in the USA. The fabric is sourced here and the printing is done here.
- The T-shirts feature outdoors-inspired graphics with a “less is more” approach. They have words on them like “Explore” or “The Great Outdoors,” or simply show the stencil of a mountain range.
- They are reasonably priced. A T-shirt will set you back $24.