- Link goes live WEDNESDAY: Packraft Rental Giveaway from Jackson Hole Packraft and Packraft Rentals Anywhere
- Link goes live THURSDAY: Kate's Real Food Bars Variety Pack Giveaway
- Link goes live FRIDAY: Shearwater Webbed Paddle Giveaway
- Link goes live SATURDAY: enLIGHTened Equipment Enigma Quilt Giveaway
- Link goes live SUNDAY: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Summit Pack Giveaway
Launch Week Day 2: Vapur Shades Bottle Giveaway
These bottles look perfect for great hikes and good food!
There are so many! I’ll go with snow camping in the Cascades! And playing on the beach with my kids – we always need a water bottle with us!
Ahh … yes … hiking and all things spring and summer! We’re excited too!
That’s a good idea to try storing food in them! We’ll give it whirl!
Part of what we love about water bottles is that they really do go EVERYWHERE with us … and accumulate great memories as they go!
Can’t wait for spring to start hiking and trying these out!
I got to kayak on the Rio Grande River at Big Bend Ranch State Park with my trusty Outdoor Nation Water bottle.
My water bottle goes everywhere with me and it sports all my favorite stickers! Now I just need to figure out how to spot losing them…
My favorite is climbing up to Natural Bridge last Summer with good friends and stopping for a break and a drink from my Valpur foldinf water bottle.
I love having my water bottle with me on campus! It’s so handy and clings to my backpack. It doesn’t weigh me down like a traditional water bottle at all!
Love these water bottles. So cool and you can take them anywhere.
Filling up just before the peak at Red Gap Pass, Glacier National Park!
My water bottle has been with me every day since I attended college 12 years ago…I cannot live without it!